Inclusion4all is an educational consultancy service based in The Hague area, serving the international community in The Netherlands and further afield.
Inclusion4all is passionately committed to developing environments where all children feel welcome. This includes helping schools to review their philosophy of inclusion, examine their practices and improve their knowledge and skills in meeting the needs of students with additional needs in their classrooms.
Inclusion4all believes that parents have the right to choose the least restrictive learning environment for their children. They also have the right to select high quality education for their children. International families may need help finding their way to these resources and Inclusion4all is pleased to be able to offer assistance to English-speaking families in The Netherlands.
Inclusion4all is owned and run by Helen Claus.
- My birthday donation to Stichting Reach Holland 23 April 2019
- Autism Experience Circuit 15 May 2019
- Educational professionals’ Study Day on Autistic Spectrum Disorder 16 May 2019
- Professional Network Meetings for Schools and Professionals 14 June 2019
- Coffee and Tea meet up for Parents of children with autism 17 June 2019
Click on the image to be redirected to the relevant page.